Y Did I Wait So Long! UGHHH - Islandia, NY

My pre-op is scheduled for Sept 15, 2016. My...

My pre-op is scheduled for Sept 15, 2016. My surgery date is October 5, 2016. Around the 13 I tried to push the date back, but was told I would lose my deposit. No way I was doing that. So now I'm scrambling but I lucked up and got a Dr. Appt w a family dr. The same day of Sept 14. To do my medical clearance. They are running my blood work in house through there lab. They did my EKG today also in the office and she said it was perfect. I'm so happy I live in New York and was able to find someone willing to take me the same day. I'm 5'1 and weight 166 according to them. I think I'm 170. Which makes my bmi at 31.4 obsese... smh. I'm trying to lose at least 10pounds or more before my date Oct 5. I have no supplies, I'm thinking about ordering from www.chiseledlux.com there bbl kit w booty chair is $336. If anyone has any suggestions of things to get or places to get items that people often forget let me know. I had a $500 deposit down. But need to have at least 3000 in my account for a plan the Dr. Office (My Dr. Is Scott Blyer a.k.a drbfixin... Cameo Surgical Center )has through Wells Fargo. I need my mom to add money to my account so I can have the money there so they can pull and I still have money for my bills. Wish me luck ! I'll post pictures soon.
Long Island Physician

There really nice. But they don't follow up with you at all. In addition there not willing to budge... partially my fault but I'm making it work so far.