Tummy Tuck, Implant Replacement, Outer Thigh Lipo - Irvine, CA

Hi All! I've been lurking on this site for many...

Hi All! I've been lurking on this site for many many years. I finally made the decision to get a TT and had it done today! I also replaced my saline implants with silicon and a little outer thigh lipo. I wanted to share my experiences since I appreciate all yours! I had a horrible recovery with my first BA but this one was a piece of cake. I actually keep forgetting that they are new. I am able to walk around ok. It's just the getting in and out of bed.

Tummy tuck and everything else will be posted later. I've had stretch marks, sagging stomach and lastly I got second degree burns from a med spa who performed cool sculpting and forget to put the barrier between my skin and the paddles. I think that was my deciding factor since I've been considering this for about 9 years and never wanted that scar. Now I have scars I can't hide in a bikini so I knew it was finally time to get rid of this ugly stomach. I am super excited to see the results. The breasts look good. More cleavage but around the same Ds just a bit bigger. I'm 5'3", 116 lbs. I have cellulite that I asked him about so he did a little lipo on my other thighs and also to help shape my butt. I have to look at my paper work but I paid $13500 for everything.

Before pics

2 day preop

Very swollen but I'm already loving the results

No more drains!

Still super swollen from the waist down. Some nights I feel like an alien is going to explode from my stomach.

Doctor says my breasts swelling is down to about 5% so this is the size they will be. Very happy with the results!

Scars revealed

Finally had all the tape removed and saw the scars. Overall I'm happy that the tummy isn't as Frankenstein as I had always feared. I am using Embrace so hopefully it has good results.

Swelling is down but I still have the alien baby in my lower abs. The doctor confirmed it was just swelling so that was a relief. I have much more energy lately and am sleeping on my side which is making for a much more restful night.

4 week check in

Here are my pics 4 weeks in. I just removed my first embrace tape today as well and am very happy with the scar so far. There are some areas that are puckering but I'm sure they will go away in time. My hardness in my lower abs is getting softer everyday and the swelling has also gone a lot. My implants are as nice as can be and the BF loves them lol. We had sex for the first time last weekend and I have to say it's either just been too long or it feels really different (better) in missionary position. He says it looks different down there too (in a good way)

8 week mark

Thought I would add some pics since I just passed my 8 week mark. My lower abs are still swollen but much less than before. I can't actually wear my old clothes even though I still look pregnant with an alien baby. My scar is healing nicely with the Embrace scar therapy. I'm supposed to go to Hawaii in a month and I really hope the swelling will keep going down until then.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr Song is the most gentle caring doctor I've ever been to. He never pressured me into anything and is always available for me. Not that it matters but he's super attractive lol. The staff at his office are all so amazingly nice!