Refreshed Look with Juvederm - Irvine, CA

Thought!! Dr. Jafari used a cannula to do the...

thought!! Dr. Jafari used a cannula to do the injections under the skin as she moved it around without having to poke the skin many times and it was completely pain-free, but I had to say it was a weird feeling having the needles moving under your skin! But no pain, so no complaints! Now a couple of weeks has passed and I can't just believe the positive transformation I have had as I no longer have to suffer from the tired and down look I used to have and I enjoy all the compliments I get from others! Absolutely love the natural looking results!
Irvine Physician

Dr. Jafari. is very friendly and all my stress and concerns disappeared within seconds as she started to talk with me and discuss the reason I was there and what was bothering me. She listened very carefully and as we talked, reviewed my pictures and areas that could use some help. She also reviewed tons of pictures from her other patients and things that she had done for them, and it was easy to see that she knew exactly what she was talking about. Her injection technique was top notch and I barely felt pain, and love the results.