Can't Believe How Juvederm and Belotero in Cheeks and Under Eyes Can Do This! - Irvine, CA

Being well into my forties, I haven't done much...

Being well into my forties, I haven't done much "work" on my face so when I was referred by a friend to Dr. Jafari I accepted. The doctor was very nice and welcoming and made me at ease as soon as she greeted me. I explained to her that I was nervous about doing injections and having natural look was important for me. She took the time and listened carefully and assured me that she also understood and shared my concern. She then started going over pictures they had taken from me and compared them with a few pics I had took there from a couple of years ago. She explained how minor changes here or there had changed my look over the years, and she did it so discreetly and carefully to make sure she wasn't making me feel uncomfortable about myself. We also reviewed tons of pictures of her other patients and how they had similar changes and how she had treated them with different injections. Needless to say, I was very impressed and decided to go ahead with her recommended plan. We did some juvederm in the temples and cheeks and some belotero under my eyes. I could see that she was very careful and thorough with all the injections and took her time making sure the results would look great. I was still a bit nervous once she was done but was pleasantly surprised when I saw myself in mirror and even more when I saw my pictures taken after the injections side by side the ones taken before. I almost cried from joy! The dark circles under my eyes that had always made me look tired were gone and I could see my whole face was a lot more refreshed and youthful but the best part of it was that it all looked so natural! I loved the results so much that I asked her to also do the Botox she had recommended. It has been a couple of weeks since I did the injections and I couldn't be happier. The best part is that I look at myself in mirror and go out feeling that this is my own real look and how I always have been years before - which is true ;)) - I am so happy that I went to see Dr. Jafari and I can't thank her enough for what she has done for me!
Irvine Physician

Dr. Jafari was excellent! So nice and kind and thorough with her injections. She has great hands for injections and great eyes to see what you need most!