Great Labiaplasty Experience With Dr Yoo in Irvine, CA

I've always been self-conscious about the size of...

I've always been self-conscious about the size of my labia minora and finally decided to do something about it as a present to myself for getting my second Master's degree and my 44th birthday. My dermatologist recommend Dr Yoo, who trained her plastic surgeon husband when he was a resident.

Dr. Yoo has a great bedside manner, explained the surgery method (wedge), and answered my questions. I opted for local anesthesia and didn't regret it.

Reading the reviews on this site, I've noticed that stitches separation is one of the biggest problems after the surgery. Dr Yoo took his time to ensure I didn't have this complication, and carefully and diligently stitched me up. I had no problems with my stitches, bled very little, and was able to return to work within several days.

After the surgery, I was very worried about the symmetry (see the picture nine days after) because one of my sides was more swollen than the other. Dr Yoo took the time to reassure me and even followed up with a phone call to ensure I was happy and content. I am ecstatic with the results! Dr Yoo, you are the best! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yoo has a great bedside manner, explained the procedure well, and answered all my questions. He took his time to reassure me when I had concerns and followed up to ensure I was happy. Don't let his boyish good looks to fool you - he is a very experienced and knowledgeable surgeon.