48yrs, Breastfed 2 Kids, 5'7" 168lb Needed Lift - Irvine, CA

Had always wanted perky breast again and so when I...

Had always wanted perky breast again and so when I could afford it I had it done. I also wanted lipo of entire abdomen and back. The procedure post op first day was hard. Intense pain, dizzy. Next two days were even harder. I am now at beginning of third week and still have open wounds on lower incisions. I ended up having severe allergic reaction to surgical tape which peeled off my skin...ouch. beginning 3rd week still open wounds, pain, migraines, nauseous. This sucks at this point.

Feeling better now with each passing day

Today 8/25/15 I feel great, actually went on a 2 mile fast walk. Breast still healing up but no pain today. Hoping semi open incisions keep closing up. I am now 22 days post op. Love my bigger perky chest can't wait for final result. I see Dr. Song in 2 months. He did an awesome job!!!

Still slowly healing up my incision

My surgery was 8/3 and it is now a couple days past one month. Still healing up my incision on my problem child. ..my left breast and little hole under right. Saw doctor on Friday and they said no infection, just keep ointment on and dressing, change 2X a day. Feeling more patient and reassured now that I understand what is "my normal healing" for this procedure. I love the size and shape and all the weird funny sensations are going away...yeah!! Can't wait for final result.

Update on post op healing

Implants feel so natural and it is fun to finally go bra shopping. I am now a 34/36 DD. Had to give some of my tops away..haha. the incision on my left breast finally closed up I go for scar revision on 11/9/2015. Putting silicone cream on twice a day as instructed and still feel more comfortable wearing sleep bra.

Revision surgery to open slow healing ulceration

Doing great revision went well, not painful at all. Now just a thin line that will get thinner with time. :)

Dropping....

Had breastfeeding lift 8/3/15 and now all healed up but noticed they dropped way more than I wanted. Kind of disappointed ...wanted to be able to go bra-less, wear cute tops etc. Now I cant..still. believe me, better than where it was but cost so much, hurt so much, healING took so long for only 40% improvement. :/

Dropping...dropping.... ????

Very disappointed that my breastfeeding lift didn't stay as lifted as I thought they should/would. The whole point of this surgery was to go proudly braless and wear strapless things and have nice round cleavage and what I paid for and suffored thru in the recovery is not what I ended up with. Going to make app with Dr. Song to get his opinion on what can be done and how much that will cost...AGAIN.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Doctor very professional, knowledgeable, felt like he really cares. I would call him with all my concerns and he was always available.