Aquagold Fine Touch. Irvine, CA

I was looking for something to help with...

I was looking for something to help with dehydrated skin and to help tighten pore size. I'm on an email newsletter from a dermatologist I once visited. He was introducing Aquagold Fine Touch. Which is described on the website as....
"First of its kind, patented micro channeling technology, each thinner than a human hair.
Designed to painlessly and effectively deliver bioactive compounds into the skin, avoiding common complications associated with traditional techniques."
Basically, It's a little device that can be filled with anything and on the bottom is 20 needles the size of a strand of hair. Dr Pilest filled it with Botox, restyln, hyaluronic acid. The nurse actually administered the treatment which lasted about 20 minutes and was virtually painless. I was left red but it was gone by the next day. The only instructions following the procedure are you are not to wash your face until the following day.
Unfortunately for me, it was a big ole waste of money. It didn't do a darn thing for me. Nothing at all.
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

He's a nice guy. He means well I'm sure. The nurse actually performed the procedure. She was super nice and personable. The office manager isn't that great. I called to let them know I was unhappy. Jamie called me back. She said she's sorry I was unhappy and said she could schedule a follow up but gave me the impression I was out of luck on any kind of reimbursement or another procedure offered. I cancelled my follow up appt. It is what it is I guess.