49 Year Old Male with Bell's Palsy - Iowa City, IA

When I got Ramsay Hunt Syndrome (rare form of...

When I got Ramsay Hunt Syndrome (rare form of shingles). This is a long battle for me as I lost some hearing, taste, vertigo and Bell's Palsy. Dr. Henstrom has suggested Botox to help equal out my facial paralysis. Since starting Botox, I have gained a more symmetrical smile and experiencing less facial nerve pain.
Iowa City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I thought that it was the end of the line with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome with Bell's Palsy. But one of my Doctors recommended me to DR. Douglas Henstrom for Botox for the Bell's Palsy. This will be my third or fourth visit for Botox injections and I feel very good almost back to my old self. Dr. Henstrom is very knowledgeable in his profession. He takes time and answers all my questions that I have. As a patient of his I enjoy his attitude, his professionalism and also the ability to talk to me as a friend. I would drive 10 hours to this location for Botox injections because I feel that confident in Dr. Henstrom and his staff. I just want to say THANK YOU Doctor for slowly giving me my smile back!