Wonderful Improvements

I met Dr. Henstrom several years ago, when I...

I met Dr. Henstrom several years ago, when I discovered he could used Botox to help with facial paralysis. Years ago, I had a procedure to remove lymph nodes due to Melanoma. Long story short - my smile was affected because of nerve damage. I've been having Botox on my chin area to help straighten my lopsided smile, and it works. I didn't know how much my self-esteem suffered because of my lop-sided smile, but now I feel so much better and have much more confidence. There is a short prick of pain, and sometimes minor bruising and swelling, but it's gone by the next day. I go every 3 months for this procedure, and since it is due to a medical issue, my insurance covers it. I sometimes will get cosmetic Botox for the furrow between my brows. That is my own vanity, but I love the results :)
I've never had a doctor as caring as Dr. Henstrom when it comes to really wanting his patients to feel good about themselves. He gets it. Plus, he's super nice and Marcy is amazing well.
Iowa City Facial Plastic Surgeon