Facial Skin Cancer Radiation Scar Sculptra Filling - Iowa City, IA

Dr. Henstrom has been instrumental in my endeavor...

Dr. Henstrom has been instrumental in my endeavor of facial reconstruction following skin cancer radiation treatments on my cheek. Dr. Henstrom's expertise has proved to be invaluable in navigating a path of various treatment procedures. As new treatment options and products have become approved, Dr. Henstrom has always been at the forefront of new technology knowledge, and has taken the time to explain new procedures, their potential benefits, drawbacks, and possible side effects, and assisted me in making my healthcare decisions affecting something as important to me as my face.
Although my procedures have been performed as an "out-patient", Dr. Henstrom's "bedside-manner" has always been very professional in taking the time to detail not only the potential outcome from the procedure, but also how the treatment would be administered, and has been very honest about what to expect for appearance and "down-time" with my facing following treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Henstrom for professional, experienced facial care!

You only have one chance to make a first impression, and without the assistance of Marcy, Dr. Henstrom's Office Manager, we probably would have never even had the benefit of Dr. Henstrom's expert care. Driving some distance for expert medical care, it was imperative that I coordinated any medical appoints I was going to have with my wife's treatments at Uof I Hospital. Marcy has been so professional, understanding and accommodatingly in scheduling appointments around difficult health and work schedules. Marcy makes a very good first, and lasting impression in Dr. Henstrom's office!
Iowa City Facial Plastic Surgeon