35 Year Old, one 2yr old Child (BF 14months) 5'3 128lb 425cc HP Silicone- Iowa City, IA

Like everyone else I've always wanted bigger...

Like everyone else I've always wanted bigger breast, puberty came and went and my breast refused to grow. So I decided to stalk this website, and found the perfect Dr for me, Dr Lawrence in Iowa City Ia. I at first wanted 450cc, I'm glad the Dr suggested 425cc they are perfect for my small build. The implants were placed under the muscle, through an incision under the breast. There wasn't any hidden cost, and everything I needed was included like a surgical bra with a built in compression band. I am now 2 weeks post and they look perfect already. Will post pics later.

I called Dr. Lawrence's office in the middle of January, and really didn't expect to get a consultation until March. The lady that does the scheduling said we have an opening in a week, is that good for you, I was so surprised I was on it! I went in knowing but not know what was going to happen. I was called back to the exam area, and put on the poncho, sat for a minute until the Dr. came in. From the moment I saw the Dr. I knew he was for me, regardless of all the stress sweat that seemed to be pouring from my underarms. Lol He explained how he performs the Augmentation, and ask if there were any questions. I almost felt that the Dr was already in my head as he was explaining things, that I had none. I was bad and forgot to ask about before and after pics... When the Dr was finished with his part,the coordinator comes in and goes over pricing and before and after care with you. Oh and she has you try on sizers too. After that was over I was like sign me up! I had my preop right then and scheduled March 3rd, which was two weeks after. I was amazed how quickly everything went, I am happy too, cause I hate waiting...

The day of augmentation

The day I had been waiting for, I got up way early and showered with the bio cleanse that the Dr gave me. Got my most comfy clothes on and drove 1 1/2 hrs to the clinic. When I arrived at the surgery center, I was greeted by the friendly nurses at the front desk. The staff that took care of me were excellent, I felt that I was in safe hands. An 1 1/2 - 2 hours later I woke up with a lot of pain, and completely forgot what procedure I had gotten... I feel bad for the staff having to listen to my crazy post anethesia ramblings... Not long after that I was dressed and on my way home, to rest and relax for the next couple of days. I have to say the pain pills help a lot!

One month post and loving them, regardless they still hurt.

I am now one month post, I haven't had any difficulties with my augmentation so far. My breast seem to be settling in just fine. I don't have any pre breast augmentation photos, since I wasn't really planning on writing a review. I figured I should so I could help someone else looking to enhance themselves.
Iowa City Plastic Surgeon