42 Years Old, 5 Kids, Wanting a Bikini Stomach!!!! Indianapolis, IN

I went to my Dermatologist, (Dr. Sally Booth) for...

I went to my Dermatologist, (Dr. Sally Booth) for my regular skin care check and while sitting out in the waiting room I saw a sign for Ultrashape. So I asked her about it and she told me that I was a candidate for it. I was worried about the pricing, so she worked with me and took a little over 600$ off. When I came in to get the Ultrashape done, it only took an hour. It didn't hurt at all. I got two sessions done and I can definitely see results! I am able to wear a bathing suit CONFIDENTLY for the first time in 20 YEARS!!! I am so happy with my results. Dr. Booth did an amazing job both times. She answered all of my questions, didn't rush me, and took her time while doing the Ultrashape! Her staff was very nice and also answered all my questions as well!
Indianapolis Dermatologist

Dr. Booth did amazing! She took her time, answered all of my questions, and didn't rush me. She was very thorough about Ultrashape and honest! I wouldn't go to anyone else except her! She is a second generation dermatologist and it shows! She is an amazing doctor!