Love the Look of Larger Breasts

I have always loved the look of full, large...

I have always loved the look of full, large breasts. I haven't been uncomfortable with my current breast size but have always contemplated going larger because, well, why not? I lost some weight, became much more fit and I lost the fullness I had previously. I have the funds and enough time off to take so I thought now was better than never.

2 days post op

I had my surgery Friday and I'm feeling pretty good. I had to stop the pain meds because they were making me vomit. My surgery experience was very good. I was able to take a shower yesterday. I have had no appetite, though. Today my breasts feel tight. Ice packs have been life savers!

4 Days Post Op

This is the first morning I woke up feeling normal physically. My breasts are still tight and swollen but it's not painful. Yesterday was the first time I felt up to leaving the house and I tired out pretty quickly. I think today I'm going to try to make it to the gym to use the treadmill. I can lift my arms above my head and have 0 pain.

I stopped the pain meds within 24 hours because I really didn't like the way I felt on them. I have been icing and taking ibuprofen. My appetite hasn't been great. I'm also very bloated and constipated.

Post-op I vomited twice. I attribute the first to the anesthetic and second to pain meds. By day 2 I already felt well enough to do most things on my own. Overall the pain was far less than I anticipated.

2+ weeks post op

I'm a little over 2 weeks post op and things are much better than I anticipated pre-op. I was so afraid I was going to be uncomfortable for weeks and be held up in bed.

The first week was uncomfortable but certainly not unbearable. I stopped having the constant tightness around 5 days post op.

Bras were fairly uncomfortable until a few days ago. My right boob has slightly more pain than my left, here and there. I'm also still waking up with morning boob but it's getting better day by day.

I was able to return to the gym 11 days post op. I'm going much lighter with my weight and not going at it nearly as hard. I also notice I do tire more quickly. I have also felt the need to nap most days.

My incisions are armpit and my right has healed much better than my left, so far. They're still a little hard to shave. I also still don't have full range of motion through the chest and pits. I'm usually very flexible and I notice some tightness still.

The best part is my boobs have started to drop and they look fabulous! I'm starting to get cleavage and they look more natural day by day. I couldn't be happier with the results that are coming together. The other day my boyfriend said the looked phenomenal.

Before and after

I am 5'7" 130 lbs. Before I was a 32B. I have a wide breast bone and had 0 cleavage. I did 400cc high profile silicone under the muscle and am sitting at at 34D currently (2.5 weeks post op). I know this isn't totally helpful but I don't want to post my bare breasts on the internet!
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon