36 Years Young, Mommy Who Needed a Makeover! Mini Tummy Tuck with Breast Augmentation - Indianapolis, IN

After becoming a mom, my breast became so small...

After becoming a mom, my breast became so small and my stomach developed the "pregnancy pouch". I've always had the smaller frame but pregnancy did a number on my body. I went from 102 lbs when I first became pregnant to 170 lbs right before I gave birth. I lost all of my pregnancy weight but was left with the saggy stretched skin on my stomach and lost all the perkiness and fullness of my breast. It seemed like no matter how hard I worked out, exercised and dieted, I just couldn't achieve what I wanted. After consideration and lots of research, I came across a Dr. that had all of the qualifications I was looking for. I set up a consultation. After meeting the staff and with Dr Wagner, I felt that I was going to be in good hands. The staff are polite, sweet and very nice but always professional. They took time to work with me and my schedule. Any and all questions or concerns I had were promptly answered and taken care of. Dr Wagner took time to answer all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He talked to me about the procedure that I would be undergoing and explained the risk and complications that could happen also. He took the time needed to answer all my questions and concerns. I never felt rushed or felt any pressure to hurry things along. I came out very confident that this was what I wanted and who I would choose to do my procedure. When it came time for my surgery, I was very nervous. Dr Wagner eased my mind. I knew I was in good hands.
I started this journey out as a size small B cup with a flabby stomach to a size D cup and having a flatter sexier stomach. Dr Wagner and his staff went above and beyond my expectations. From day one and still until now I feel like this was the best decision I could have made. I feel more confident and could not be any happier. I would not change a thing. I would highly recommend Dr Wagner to anyone who is wanting and looking for the best Dr.. I can't stress enough how much I love my new boobs and flat stomach and how happy I am with everything.. Not only do I love my new look, my husband loves my new look too.

Some pics.

Not sure why some are upside down, I will work on that.. Oh and my phone doesn't do justice for my pics. My scare from my mini tummy tuck doesn't look that dark. It's getting lighter as time passes. And as sad as it is, I have gained some weight due to not being able to do much exercising. If I go to extremes, I accumulate fluid at my abdominal scar. I've had to have fluid drained 2 times. I just need to learn to let my body heal first then get back into shape :)

Pics

Pics, trying this again :)
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Wagner is a great Dr. He made me feel very comfortable and he was easy to talk to. He took the time to answer all my questions (and I had a lot). He was very professional. I highly recommend him.