Juvederm Lip Filler and Botox - Indianapolis, IN

Last year I turned 30 and got married 3 weeks...

Last year I turned 30 and got married 3 weeks later and I was clearly struggling with my wrinkles on my forehead, my sagging eyes, and my thin lips. After much research I decided to start slow and make an appointment for Botox at Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery in Greenwood and I'm so glad I did. For my first consultation I met with Amy Julian-Resner. She was friendly, very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and most importantly made me feel extremely comfortable. Since last year I have now seen Amy a hand full of times for Botox, lip filler with Juverderm, filler underneath my sagging eyes with Restylane and I've never once been disappointed. I absolutely love my results especially my lips. I have referred two of my friends and a family member to Dr. Hamilton's office to see Amy and they loved her and the results they received after seeing her as much as I did. Amy is a true master at her craft! If you want amazing results she's the person to see hands down.

Amy made me feel completely at ease. She's wonderful! All of Dr. Hamilton's staff are extremely friendly and professional. You won't be disappointed.