Exactly What I Wanted! - Indianapolis, IN

I am very pleased with my choice to use Dr. Wagner...

I am very pleased with my choice to use Dr. Wagner for my breast augmentation. Several years ago he removed a spot from my breast and my scar was perfect. When I decided to have a breast augmentation my decision to go back to him was easy. The office staff is very responsive and helpful. Dr. Wagner is thorough in his explaination. He gave me exactly the look I asked for. I had very little bruising and no complications. There was nothing negative about my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Wagner for any plastic surgery.

Specifics

I am 5'4 130lbs. I wore a 32C in the tshirt bra at VS. I am very modest when it comes to clothing choices and didn't want anything too big. I got 345cc silicone moderate profile over the muscle with incision in the crease under breast. I am still not sure what my final size will be because I am still wearing sports bras but I am very happy with the results and think they look good on my body type. If you are a little less conservative than me with a similar body I would say go for the 375cc. Below are my before and after. I did have a lot of tissue to start but after nursing two children I wanted them to be more even and perky! I got exactly that while being able to remain my modest self.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon