Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift: Absoultely Worth It With Dr.Sameer Karkhanis - Thane, India

Hi! Its been ten days already and am done with a...

Hi! Its been ten days already and am done with a tummy tuck and a breast lift along with Vaser on my back and flanks...achieving something which I have wanted to do for more than a decade.I am aged 53 /height 5'4" & weighing 70kgs.

Ever since the kids have grown up,I have been experimenting with various diets and exercise routine ,but never could address the abdominal laxity and fat as also the sagging breasts.
Finally , I was totally frustrated with the diets and keeping myself away from my favourite food..being a foodie that I am,I decided it was time to take a call on cosmetic surgery as an option.Then the hunt began for the right doctor as I am very finicky about doctors and don't trust anyone easily.

A google search led me to the office of Dr.Sameer in Mumbai. As soon as he shook hands with with me ,& welcomed me with his charming smile ,I was completely at ease.He listened to my concerns ever so patiently,and then gave me his opinion and told me how he would go about the procedures.

His realistic goal setting was superb. The comfort,trust and vibe was instant,which was extremely important for me.He gave me a tour of the facilitiy.It was clean and well equipped with well qualified nursing staff.A week and few phone calls to him for some doubts and I was ready for the 21st of Nov. Shall update again later....

Hi ! Its day 19 today and am feeling closer to...

Hi ! Its day 19 today and am feeling closer to normal already.Each morning I wake up feeling more healed than the previous day.My sutures have been removed and the wounds are healing just fine.I am back at my office desk for the last one week .There is absolutely no pain,only the discomfort of wearing the compression garments.I do get a little tired by the end of the day.The couple of physiotherapy sessions(lymphatic massages) have helped ease out the stiffness of the back and upper abdomen.There is some swelling esp. on the tummy,which the doctor says should settle in a few weeks.I visit my doctor regularly and he says am doing fine. Am really looking forward to the final result and then lots of shopping !!!!

Hi ! Its been almost 2 months since my surgery and...

Hi ! Its been almost 2 months since my surgery and am feeling just great! I visited my doctor today for my checkup and he told me am doing fine .I requested him to take some pictures which I shall post soon.My wounds have healed well and I can see a marked difference in the contour,though there is still some swelling,which will subside in time.I was thrilled to wear a Saree with my flat tummy .It looked awesome,and the compliments continue........Thanks ! Dr.Sameer.

Feeling wonderful..its almost a year now

Hi The surgery has done wonders to my self esteem .The scars are healing well too. It was the best decision I ever took.Thanks Dr.Sameer Karkhanis
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Sameer is not only an extremely well qualified ,skilled aesthetic and cosmetic surgeon,but he is a wonderful human being.He cares for his patients like he would for his family and hence I would recommend him above any other doctor.A doctor's post operative interaction with his patient is immensely important,and with him its just superb!