34years Old Looking to Get my Sexy Back! - India, IN

I always had a flat tummy until I carried two big...

I always had a flat tummy until I carried two big babies full term and everything went down south south:-( I was able to loose most of the baby weight but the stomach was never quite the same again. My dumplings were quite a sight to behold and wearing anything tight was just depressing because I had this muffin top that my children always made fun of. That's when I seriously thought about having a tummy tuck. I was apprehensive at first.Then came the hardest part of trying to find the right doctor. I have family in the USA and they wanted me to go there for the procedure but the cost was very prohibitive. My sister then found three doctors in India from realself.com. I sent an email with my pictures to each of them and I fell for Dr. Sameer Karkhanis. I even took it upon myself to read ALL his reviews on realself and knew I made a right choice. We exchanged several emails.....he never tired of my ten thousand questions..Lol....and was very reassuring. Soon after we set a date for surgery and off I was to India. To say I was scared would be an understatement! Going to a foreign country and all. Luckily everything was seamless from the airport pick up to arriving at the clinic . I got to meet sharada,(a blessing to the clinic) the co-ordinator and I instantly felt at home. I chose to stay at the clinic for the recommended two weeks. I travelled with a family member and we found our room all ready for us:-) I then got to meet Dr. Karkhanis himself and instantly fell in love with his vibes!! Guys this doctor is the real deal. The surgery went down as scheduled and was very successful. The pain management was excellent, in fact I was hardly in any pain,just discomfort for the first couple of days. The nursing staff became my family led by the very able sister Lizzie. God bless them all. The results......oh my my tummy has never been this flat even before the kids. No more muffin tops and love handles( I also had liposuction of my flanks). Dr. Karkhanis came to see me twice a day everyday to make sure I was doing fine. He's soft spoken with a good sense of humour. He did a good job with my scar as well as it's very thin and neat. Also the compression garments I was given to wear are snug and comfortable( I was worried they would be too tight)We were able to go sightseeing in Bombay and had lunch at a very nice restaurant the doctor recommended. This was on day 9 post op.am now six weeks post op and couldn't feel better. I still experience a little swelling in the evenings buts it's manageable.The compliments are coming. I would recommend this good doctor to anyone who is thinking of having a tummy tuck....trust me you will not regret it. I still keep in touch with him to update him on progress. Thank you Dr. Sameer Karkhanis and your entire team for helping me get my sexy back:-)
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sameer Karkhanis is very professional and courteous. He explained to me the entire procedure, risks and all and answered all my questions. Also he let me make my own decisions. Not once did I doubt his competence.