33 Yr Old Mother of 3 Yr Old Kid – India

I was always dissatisfied with my body coz of...

I was always dissatisfied with my body coz of undeveloped breast. Had lot of oral medication n other treatments but all in vain. After giving lot of thought n research finally determined to opt for this procedure. It was all about having a perfect body and that too with natural looks. Hereafter started a search of a good surgeon who would not only perform a surgery but also guide to make a right choice of implants

March 9, 2014

My PS suggested me to go for 275cc mentor implants. And the size determination was done on the basis of some measurement he took.. e.g the availability of breast tissue etc.. For the 1st day post op, I had terrible pain in my breasts n felt terrible tightening... but to reduce the pain, I was given pain killers through IV, n other medicine to control nausia.. I was able to go back to work after 5 days of complete rest. After a month post op, I have started feeling completely normal. Can hold my kid, do normal activities. The whole recovery process happened faster than expected with the help of antibiotics n pain killers. @Swelling, its almost gone...they are soften, n they are looking gr8 so far.
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sameer very clearly mentioned all the pros n cons during the 1st meeting itself. Everything was explained with descency n hence didnt feel awkward. Then came a very important topic on discussion table which is choosing a size of implant. I was really worried n always felt tht I wld b unable to make the right decision for size. Coz I was clueless @ which size would give me desired results + I never wanted people to notice a drastic change in me. It was Dr Sameer who helped me to choose it wisely. He was so gentle, descent n light hearted throughout this whole process, which helped me to feel normal n to stay away from all worries n doubts. I would really like to say a Big Thank You to Dr Sameer Karkhanis!!!!