Breast Augmentation Under Local Anesthesia. India, IN

We decided to go with "awake" surgery. It sounds...

We decided to go with "awake" surgery. It sounds scary to some but I have already experienced 3 surgeries including a C-section while I was awake. I am glad we went the way we did as there was a complication with retracting the muscle. It was adhered too tightly to my ribcage and we made the decision with the doctor to go over instead of under.

We had decided prior to surgery that we wanted a min of 450cc, but during the surgery the staff sat me up and my husband (who was allowed to stay with me throughout the procedure) and I decided to go up to 480cc. After we had given our opinion I was laid back down, the air spacers removed, and the saline put in and filled.

I had been given a mild sedative prior to the surgery which relaxed me and lowered my blood pressure. I was completely comfortable (even took a nap) during closure. I had a slight bit of discomfort, but whenever I said so, the doctor gave more lidocaine and all was well.

The doctor, his staff and my husband constantly monitored me and kept me anxiety free and comfortable. I am very satisfied with my results, and at week 3, I am returning to work. My incisions have healed very well, almost all swelling is gone and the implants are settling very evenly. They are no longer "hard as rocks" and are looking much more natural now.
- Colleen65
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Kashyap from India, is very great surgeon. He knows the technique how to work properly. I seriosly impressed with him. I would like to recommend you all Dr. Kashyap. If anyone want any advice you can contact him....