Looking Back- Three Years Following a Wonderful Tummy Tuck - India, IN

I had a Tummy tuck done three years back, in 2009....

I had a Tummy tuck done three years back, in 2009. Three years have passed but my excitement at my makeover has not diminished.
In Indian middle class families cosmetic surgery is an alien concept and my family and friends tried their best to dissuade me. The most repeated argument was that the fat that has been removed will come back in time. This is a gross misconception since the layers of fat that have been surgically removed are never going to come back. The shape of the body has been altered forever.

I have only vague recollection of the pain and the discomfort that was there after the operation. It does not matter at all now.
In three weeks after my surgery I had gone back to work.
Earlier I used to wear thick cotton sarees to hide my girth, and could never dream of wearing jeans. Now it is great joy to me to be able to carry off chiffon and georgette sarees. I am equally comfortable in trousers and skirts.

I am uncomfortable with the idea of putting up my before and after pics but my transformation is more amazing than any pictures I have seen anywhere. My big belly riddled with stretch marks has been replaced by a magnificent washboard flat abdomen.

I am comfortable and at peace with my appearance now. I exercise sometimes but don’t go crazy with strange diet plans as I used to. People tell me I look much younger than I really am.

India Plastic Surgeon

I checked his website and read the reviews. I thank my stars that I found an excellent doctor like Dr. Sameer. He comes from a family of doctors- both the parents, brother, cousins, are all doctors. So genius is in his genes. Even his hospital has a serene spa like ambience. My advice to everyone is to go ahead with cosmetic surgery if you feel you need it. Only be careful that you find a properly qualified and experienced doctor.