Full Tummy Tuck and Hernia Repair - Illinois, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After having my 3 sons, and 3 c-sections my tummy...

After having my 3 sons, and 3 c-sections my tummy was pushed to the max. After the birth of my last child I woke up one morning with a large abdominal wall hernia about the size of a baseball. In addition to this, I had distasis recti, and a large amount of loose skin and flab. I was very unhappy about the way I felt and looked and no matter how much exercise this all would never go away. After dealing with this for two years, I finally decided I needed to get the hernia repaired and it only made sense to me to get everything else fixed all at one time. So, on January 3rd, I had a full tummy tuck and hernia repair. I couldn't be happier. Even with all of that comes with this long recovery process, I know that this was the best decision I have ever made. I cannot wait to see the final results!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on line and I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Bull after my consultations with him.