27 Year Old Female with Genetic Fat Pouch

My motivation for getting rid of my chin's fat...

My motivation for getting rid of my chin's fat pouch is our wedding day in the summer. I want to have a nice profile for the big day and beyond. This is my first treatment and I'm expected to return in 6 weeks for the following one. The prep for the procedure was easy and simple. The process of injection was super quick but the burning sensation from the injection was overwhelming but I'm glad it went away within 10 minutes. I'm swollen and bruised already but the pain is minimal. I feel a little stiff but I'm applying ice every hour for 20 minutes with arnica gel to help. No pain killers needed so far!

Day 2

I'm amazed by how easy it's been. I went to work less than 24 hours after the procedures. Just wore a scarf. I have bruising and swelling but no pain. I'm looking forward to a decrease in the swelling and for the bruising to go away :)

Day 3

My best friend gave a name to my swollen chin: Chuck hahaha. Besides the bruise and the turkey chin named Chuck, I feel great... no pain or discomfort Unless i touch the area :) I'm going to update on a weekly basis from now on :)
Unknown