Full TT, Lipo on the flanks, breast lift with 275cc implants.

One month till my procedure. The anticipation is...

One month till my procedure. The anticipation is hard to deal with. I know it will be worth it. looking to get tt and breast lift. I am super nervous and I know I should be! But, I know that I am going to be very grateful when completed. My operation is set on Aug 16. So soon! I am in the process now of just waiting.

The wait!!!

I always told myself I would get this done before my twins turned 18. It is funny how much life I have put on hold because of how self conscious I have been of my tummy. Of course, not everyone has twins, not everyone loses weight. It is going to be a life changing event! Here I am single, 38 and have been hiding my body all along. I have been waiting to burst out of my bubble and live the life of not feeling unattractive. I tell myself, by next summer I am going to be in a super sexy bikini! I can't wait! 25 more days. I deserve this! I have come a long way and now it is me time!

9 more days to go!!!

9 more days to go. I am ready! Nervous yes! Will it change my life! Yes!
I cannot wait to wear that bikini next summer!

emotions all over the place.

I have 6 more days to go and my emotions have been all over the place today.

2 days post op.

I am 3 days post op. Still trying to poop. Hopefully the laxatives will kick in soon.

It has been done.

2 days post op. I am sore. Thank goodness for pain medication! I had a full tummy tuck, lipo on the flanks, and a breast lift with implants.

Finally pooped!

It was not painful. Let alone I have slowed down on the pain meds. I took one Tylenol last night before bed. That seemed to help a lot. I have been having the weirdest dreams though. So strange. I guess it is the effects of the muscle relaxers and pain meds. I was getting a little worried because I was starting to look a little yellow, so that is why I decided to slow down on the Percasets. I am only going to take as needed now. I will still take my muscle relaxers 3 times a day as prescribed.

today is going good, I guess..

I have been feeling wonderful considering I am 5 days post op. I am now ready to get the drains removed. I feel I am ready to get this show on the road and heal. Luckily, I have some time to recover as I do not wait to rush things. My breast are super tender as expected so I am going to not wear a bra for a couple of days,

It has been 6 days since surgery. My energy levels are starting to climb. I am starting to feel more like myself. It hurts to laugh or cough. I do go in tomorrow to get the drains out. I am quite tired of lugging them around. It will be nice to have them removed!

swelling is slowly going down!!

stitches out, tape off

I had my stitches taken out today and the tape removed. Unfortunately I need to keep the drains in for a few more days. Doc says everything looks well. I need to pick up my antibiotic refill today. I have been doing well. The pain is low. I have felt anxious and moody. But I know these things take time.

no stitches!!

Drains are still in. I am thinking I will get one drain out next Monday. The other drain is quite not ready yet. I am still getting over 30 cc. UGH! I need to find a great way to hide the drains so I do not feel so self conscious going out in public. I am starting to feel a little stir-crazy!

Upon visiting with the doctor on Monday, I found that my breasts look great however, my tummy is healing a little slowly. I was able to get one of my drains removed. The other drain is still at about 30 ccs, so I am going to wait till Tuesday to get it removed. I decided to buy some Arnica and start on that. I also decided to drink a lot of pineapple juice because it contains Bromelian, which will help with the swelling, and a lot of Vitamin C.

I plan on posting all pictures soon!

Everyday I feel that I am growing stronger. At night I am able to comfortably sleep on my side. There is still quite a bit of tenderness, however my energy levels are starting to be at normal. Tuesday I get this last drain out and I am beyond ecstatic. This drain, even though as helpful as it has been, has been my nemesis! From getting stuck on cupboard nods, to opening up and spilling its rancid juices everywhere! I will be glad to part with it!

ups and downs

I am definitely feeling the tired today. I could literally just sleep all day. lay in bed, watch TV and just chill. The docs where right when they said be prepared for a tummy tuck. Be prepared physically and emotionally. I am glad I took literally 6 weeks off to heal. I would highly recommend a good month to anyone getting the procedure. It definitely is a life changing event. Not only emotionally, but mentally as well. The surgery in itself is traumatic to the body. It definitely is going to take some time!

very sore

All drains out! Sp far everything seems to be looking good. Some scabbing on tummy scar. No drainage. I was told to just keep an eye on them. Asked what kind of exercise I can get away with. Was told half. Nothing strenuous. Go half off what I use to do. So tomorrow, I will start a walking regimen. Maybe light arm weights. Maybe some squatting, a little yoga.

Be Bold

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the the common place, the slaves of the ordinary. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

swell hell

Healing well! I am extremely swollen though.

Have Courage.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."--Mary Anne Radmacher

getting there!!!

Face your fears.

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror, I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."--Eleanor Roosevelt

Be accountable

"The power behind taking responsibility for your actions lies in putting an end to negative thought patterns. You no longer dwell on what went wrong or focus on whom you are going to blame. You don't waste time building roadblocks to your success. Instead, you are set free and can now focus on succeeding."--Lori Meyers
Dr. Freeman