I had a wonderful experience

1 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had a wonderful experience

My experience with Dr. Spiegel was better than I imagined. From walking in the first time to 3 years later every visit has been wonderful and everything that I wanted was done perfectly. My first reason I went to Dr. Spiegel was to seek Rhinoplasty. I was so nervous and I felt strange even going to talk about plastic surgery but this is something I've been wanting since I can remember and it was important to me. All of my worry away at my first visit, Dr. Spiegel is the kindest person and he knew exactly what I wanted and what was best before I could even put into words what I was hoping for he already knew and I was so confident which made me feel so supported and excited! I am so incredibly happy with the outcome of my procedure, I have the most perfect natural looking nose it's almost as if this was the nose I should have been born with. Dr. Spiegel gave me more confidence and brought my vision to reality I am so thankful. I still go in here and there for some skin spot removals and things and everything is done to perfection and so gentle. I also love going just to see the office staff they are the sweetest and so fun to chat with. Whether you are going for a major procedure or a simple one you are going to leave so happy and fabulous looking!