I could not speak any higher of Mark - Perth, AU, Australia, AU

3 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I could not speak any higher of Mark - Perth, AU - Australia, AU

Mark's extended knowledge and experience was apparent to me within minutes of my initial consultation. I have a complex medical history and a condition that many other health experts have extremely limited knowledge about, (if any). To my surprise, Mark has worked with other patients living with it, so for him to have this knowledge made me feel extremely confident I had chosen the right surgeon before talk about surgery even began. Throughout consultation I was happily guided by suggestion after he listened to everything i had to say and addressed each concern i had. The whole process was very smooth. I couldnt be happier post surgery. Im still currently in the healing process, but the results speak for themselves. With every day the changes and improvements are amazing me. Jeremy MacFarlane was the anaesthetist for the surgery, that I feel I also need to recommend. Alicia and Cheree went above and beyond to also be as attentive and efficient paper work sides of things. They are both assets to Mark's team. I could not speak any higher of the whole experience.... the only negative is on my side, in wishing i had done this sooner. I encourage you to put your trust in Mark's work and his expert opinions. You wont be disappointed!