I had an amazing exeperience!

Breast Implants

sarahsmith92688

Doctor Review

29 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an amazing exeperience!

I went to see Dr. Burden for a breast augmentation and I could NOT be happier! This Is a procedure I have dreamed of having since before having children, and more so even after. Not only do they look very natural by they feel pretty close to natural. During the healing processed I was concerned that we went too large, but after the swelling went down and the implants dropped into place I can say the size is EXACTLY what I had in mind. Dr. Burden was not the only person to make this experience great I have to say that Joan, his nurse, is who really made this experience so positive for me! She is very upbeat and positive. She listens great and her homecare instructions and examples are great. You don't feel like just another person in the doctors office and I love that! She is easily my favorite nurse alongside the nurse who helped me deliver my first child. You can tell she has experience and without a doubt belongs in the healthcare profession! I also need to say thank you to Natalie, his patient care coordinator. She is so personable. She takes the time out to explain anything and everything you need to know in order to schedule an appointment, without making you feel pressured to schedule. I love that. I have worked in healthcare offices and been to health care offices where they don't even want to give you time to think about the decision or even ask what you thought about the information given. It was really nice. I would recommend anybody I knew to Dr. Burden and his staff! Thank you Dr. Burden and Joan!