37 Years Old 50lb Weight Loss Under Eye Always Looked Tired - Huntsville, AL

I've always had darkness under my eyes from thin...

I've always had darkness under my eyes from thin skin and capillaries. After trying eye creams and concealers I heard about filler under the eye. My face has always been thin but as I've aged it looked more hollow and sullen. I was open to trying just about anything suggested.
I'd also tried Botox before and wanted it again for the 11's. After trying it once for crows feet and not being happy with the results (it just moved the wrinkles when I smiled) I didn't really want to try it again there. The nurse suggested I try it with them and I am very glad I did. The skill of the injector makes a HUGE difference!

I found my doctor through a Youtube review of Juvederm under the eyes and then through my clients (I'm an Esthetician).

Pros: Instant results. I am so happy with every area; lips, eyes, forehead and cheeks. Only one coworker has noticed that I had my lips done and she said it was because she was obsessed with lips. I moved to a new state recently and just got my license picture yesterday, posting it to FB with my previous picture. Everyone is commenting that the new state is doing me good and I look younger now. No one seems to realize I had the liquid face lift! I got new glasses right before the face lift and have been wearing them to hide the black eye, so even my husband hasn't noticed. It's very slight, but well worth it. I simply don't look exhausted anymore!

Cons: There was more down time than I expected. The second day I had to work and my face definitely felt off/different/sore. If you can, take the next day off work. I knew I'd be one to bruise and I was warned, but I didn't think the black eye would last so long. It's my first black eye ever. I've been covering it with airbrush makeup and wearing my glasses all the time to hide it and it's worked.
The nurse numbed my entire face with cream and I only felt a few pinches so the pain was minimal, even my lips! However my body still reacted and I got nauseous, then really sweaty and pale. It passed by the time they were done with the procedure.

I am so happy with the results so far and wish I'd done it sooner! All the money I spent on treatments, creams and makeup could have gone towards filler!

So glad I did it!

Now that the bruising has diminished, I'm even happier with the results. I barely have to use concealer in the morning, my lips are still full and the Botox has kicked in. I look like me, just refreshed and rested!

2.5 weeks later

Still very happy with the results. I've ditched the airbrush makeup and even my normal heavy concealer. Most of the time I only use light foundation, occasionally adding a light cream concealer on darker areas. I used to use heavy duty concealer!

I've considered getting my lips bigger but believe my mind is just overthinking it. I go in for my follow up appointment in a few days.
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

I worked more with Dr. Dunagan's nurse and she is FABULOUS. I love her! My face was well numbed by the time Dr. Dunagan came in to do the injections. He has an eye for symmetry and is very experienced.