Trying Exilis to Smooth and Tighten Bumpy Tummy Post Lipo 9 Years Ago. Huntsville, AL

My belly was lipoed on the bottom portion (belly...

My belly was lipoed on the bottom portion (belly button down) 9 years ago. I have had loose rolls above my navel and a weird appearance overall ever since. It's certainly not attractive and with the recovery of lipo I would never suggest it. Anyway, my current plastic surgeon recommended Exilis but has really downplayed down the effectiveness saying that they just haven't seen much result from it. But I think it's worth a try because there's really no other option and I just had my breasts redone so I went for it. I had 4 treatments spaced about a week apart. The RN said if I see results it would be 3-6 months from the last treatment, so May-June timeframe. I will post my before pics and update! Btw treatments last about 15 minutes and are warm but otherwise painless. They use a lot of baby oil to help the machine roll around.

Recommended product to use on skin

This is what my doctors office sells to use alongside the treatments. It is $70+ and use is 2x per day.

Excelis update tummy

June was the month I'm supposed to see the results from my series of treatments. I can see some improvements but I've probably changed my shape from abdominal weight machine, strenuous exercise and the treatments all combined. Is it better???

Before and after

I also have a breast augmentation/revision/lift review with a before and after that shows my tummy results. The more I compare the more I can see benefits. They said 6 months to results!
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful. Above average all the way around. I love the staff! I don't believe in cutting costs for cosmetic procedures and pay a bit more but that's ok.