37 Year Old Momma Needed Boobs of 21 Year Old Again. Huntsville, AL

Preop 34B 5'8 152lbs Natrelle Inspira by Allergan...

Preop 34B 5'8 152lbs
Natrelle Inspira by Allergan 415cc hp left
450cc hp right I was a deflated B/C I went over the muscle and crease incision very easy! I chose the high profile Silicone Gel by Natrelle because they are the highest quality and still give a natural feel! High Profile because i wanted that cleavage look and i wanted to have more projection than size! Est bra size post op 34DD/E and i could not be happier!! I did not need any pain meds with my surgery! My Nurse called me everyday for the first 4 days to check on me it was truly the best thing i ever did for myself!!
Pros
My Doctor was the BEST
Feeling good in clothes
Confidence
Sexiness
All for me
Going bra less
Not much pain
Very minimal scar
Easy surgery
Cons
Recovery
Pain
Waiting to heal

7 days post op check up!

Went to my PS for my 1 week check up and all is good! Healing nicely and swelling is minimal YAY!! Still have upper chest swelling but its not as bad! Still have tinglingly tightness and aches but PS said that is normal as the nerves heal and as the implants move into pocket! PS said he is very impressed with my progress and could not be happier with my progess

10 Day post op and looking good! Went for a check up as well

I am 10 days post op now and went to see my PS for a review of how i am healing! It felt good to hear them tell me that they could not have put a more perfect breasts on a patient, that the results are amazing even this early! It really made me feel good, also healing at a very nice rate! Still have to wear my supportive bra but I am so happy with how i am looking!!
Recap: Surgery Oct 6th 2016
Implant Info: Allergan Natrelle Inspira Silicone
Size: 415cc Left High Profile 450cc Right High Profile Right
Preop: 34B/C
Placement: Over Muscle
Height: 5'8 Weight: 152lbs Age: 37
Crease incision under breast

10 days post op and feeling great!!!

Recap: BA Oct 6th 2016
Surgery Info: 34B/C
Over the muscle crease incision
415cc High Pro Left
450cc High Pro Right
5'8 152lbs 37yrs old

12 Days post op Recovery Status:

Pain Level very low mostly just aches tingling as the nerves wake up. Still feel heavy like milk coming in and engorged but not bad for real! Swelling is really coming down! Ladies STAY IN A RECLINER FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE! I know it is inconvenient and uncomfortable but it really makes for faster recovery!! The change from 1 Day post op to Today is pure magic!
Still have numbness in nipples and tender under arm pit, still full feeling sometimes. But on a scale its maybe a 3.. My breasts are dropping more and more like i said recliner and sitting up as much as possible does work!! No I did not use a strap!! Over the muscle girls do NOT use a strap if you apply too much pressure to force them to drop you can actually cause issues with the implant making its final drop into the pocket!! If you force it before it is ready but pushing or using a strap it can cause various issues!!! Do not use one unless your SURGEON tells you to!!
Finally, as far as the look goes, they are settling great my right has the bigger implant and does have a tad bit more swelling this is normal and it does look bigger which is also normal!! So if you are experiencing asymmetry issues during the first few weeks do not worry WE ALL HAVE A DOMINATE BREAST!! THE MUSCLES ARE MORE RELAXED IN THE BREAST WE USED THE MOST IN BREASTFEEDING!! That is why one breast usually settles first because it was stretched more and relaxed/contracted the most!!! The muscles always remember so it will form to the implant easier!! Do not worry I promise!!
If you have any questions DM me ????????

Just a sunday update to see progress

Just wanted to try new bra and just how how they are doing... check previous for info on BA

Just my journey with my BA to maybe help someone...

Just my journey with my BA to maybe help someone with their research and stuff!!

Info:

5'8ft,

152lbs, 34C, breast fed, mild sagging preop
Implant info:  Natrelle Inspira Silicone Gel,

415cc High Profile, left breast

450cc, High Profile right breast, Over Muscle, Crease Incision

October 6th 2016 Huntsville Alabama

2 week postop checkup and removing of steri-strips

Just had my update!!! 2 weeks postop and Dr office said i have nice cleavage and swelling is down a lot.. I am settling at a nice pace and can resume walking and stuff! I can start light massaging to help them fluff and settle in the pocket.. i am excited only two and incision looks so good and sealed nicely here is some new pics

Loving my boobs tonight

16 days i guess postop and loving them today!!!
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dunagan is highly experienced and professional! He is very honest, comforting and does not push for what you dont need! He will give you exactly what you want with great results! He is a perfectionist when it comes to his Surgeries and will leave you very impressed!!!