26 Years Old with Two Kids. Ready to Look and Feel Good About Myself Again - Huntersville, NC

I've been uncomfortable with my body since I had...

I've been uncomfortable with my body since I had my first child 5 years ago. I lost all of my baby weight and then some. I ate a lot better during my second pregnancy and lost all of that weight too, but still have a pooch (diastasis recti) and loose skin. I finally decided to do something about it because I couldn't stand being so young and not even being able to wear a bathing with confidence. I just had my tummy tuck yesterday morning at 9:30 and I also had 525 cc's high profile silicone gel implants put. So far my chest is the only area that has hurt me. It's really tight and uncomfortable. But I think I'm looking good so far. I'm about to get up for my 3 walk. I also have no drains! Some kind of new technology that my PS mentioned to me right before surgery.

2 Days Post Op

It's been two days since my tt. I felt great right after surgery but I've had a lot more pain yesterday and today. My chest and back has hurt the most. My stomach doesn't really bother me until I cough after doing my breathing treatments. I am still really swollen on my private area and its tender to touch, so I'm hoping that goes away soon. I was able to get some sleep last night but woke up to my back killing me. I normally sleep on my sides so when I lay on my back all night it hurts the next day. I'm doing well with making myself get up and walk around. I told my mom I wish I had a walker since I have to stay so hunched over. Instead I've been hanging onto the back of a kitchen chair and scooting it where I want to go, which is just to the bathroom. I'm hoping for a good day today with minimal pain.

2 days post op pictures

6 days post op

I saw Dr. Bharti today and he seemed very pleased with how I'm healing. I do have a small rash around my belly button but he thinks it's from the tape. I'm now able to take a shower! I feel like I'm doing well and I'm almost walking completely straight. I still am not a fan of my binder but I know it has a purpose.

26 Year Old Mother Ready to Feel Comfortable in Her Skin Again

I am 5'4, 119 lbs, and I have hated my stomach for the last 5 years. I can't even remember what it feels like to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. I am so excited to feel like a new and improved version of myself once I am fully healed, and I have Dr. Bharti to thank for that. My stomach was affecting my every day life. I never felt sexy even though my sweet husband loves me the way I am. I feel that I am so young and I want to live my life with confidence and for the first time in a long time my husband be able to look at me and like what he sees not just because he loves me, but because I look great.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon