52yo with 100# Weight Loss

I had breast lift, extended tummy tuck (almost all...

I had breast lift, extended tummy tuck (almost all the way to my back) and liposuction on November 2. I had excessive skin, but not a gross amount. I just didn't feel comfortable in a bathing suit and certain clothing.

I spoke with friends who has this procedure. My dr suggested I wait on implants since I may not need them. I am a 34D and am happy with the size. I needed a lift because of sagging. He said a lot of women do not need implants after the lift. The pain has been what I expected. The breast doesn't hurt, since the tummy causes the most discomfort. You definitely need a caregiver. The shower I take every day makes me feel better. The foam pads over the incisions causes discomfort, but a necessity. I have a lot of bruising, but that is expected.I've never been one to take pain pills, but the Xanax and pain killers are a necessity. I recommend a neck pillow, like the one you use on an airplane. I slept in the recliner until yesterday. I cannot lay flat but it was nice to set up in my bed. I think getting up to walk has helped a lot. I was told to make sure I stay leaned over and if your back is not hurting, you are not bent over enough. My surgeon, Mark Eberbach and his staff, have been wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone contemplating the surgery. I did my homework and they made me feel the most comfortable. I have my second follow-up appointment on Tuesday and will report back at that time. I will post photos after the swelling goes down.

1 week post surgery

Today I was able to move around well. I was able to shower alone and dress myself. The swelling has started to go down. I will be going back and three months for the breast implants. The doctor wants to wait until the breast lift heals. Although there has been pain, it has been bearable. I do believe since I was in good physical shape, it has made it easier.

3 weeks post-op. Amazing results.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic. Staff very friendly and helpful.