40 Year Old Mom of 3 - Going to Have TT W/lipo on Flanks and Back, MR and Fat Transfer to Butt. - Houston, TX

I just turned 40 and have been waiting a long time...

I just turned 40 and have been waiting a long time to have this done. TT w/lipo on flanks and back, MR and Fat transfer to butt. After three kids and a complete hysterectomy my stomach is not the same. I have tried exercise and diet, but the bloat from the muscle separation won't go away nor will the stretched out skin. I can't wait to have my pre-baby shape back.

2 days post op

Surgery went great! No drain tubes and the pain is minimal. Mostly pain in my lower back from the lipo.

1 week post op

I'm excited to finally have the extra skin gone! I'm know I'm only 1w/po but I feel so large and bloated all day. I am super excited that my dr did my scar as low as he do to be able to wear these panties????. I hope the bloating goes away soon to see my waist and butt shape.

1week post op comparison pictures

1 week comparison

14 days post op.

I am beyond excited and so ready to start my new life. This is the first time in my life that I truly love myself.