Mommy Deserves This Make Over! - Houston, TX

3 consults decided to go with Cortez in Houston. I...

3 consults decided to go with Cortez in Houston. I wanted bbl,TT and implants however both not recommended. Not enough fat and too much skin. So a breast lift,TT,outer thigh,back and flank lipo with fat transfer to hips to achieve the coca- cola shape. Can return in 6 months for implants and inner thigh lift and arm tuck. I need a lot done since I've lost weight from having the gastric sleeve 2years ago. I will post full before and after pics since I understand that's what's most important to viewers. Would like to get in sooner but he is booked. I see that as a good sign.

Mommy Deserves This Make Over!

3 consults decided to go with dr Wilberto Cortes in Houston. I wanted bbl,TT and implants however both not recommended. Not enough fat and too much skin. So a breast lift,TT,outer thigh,back and flank lipo with fat transfer to hips to achieve the coca- cola shape. Can return in 6 months for implants and inner thigh lift and arm tuck. I need a lot done since I've lost weight from having the gastric sleeve 2years ago. I will post full before and after pics since I understand that's what's most important to viewers. Would like to get in sooner but he is booked. I see that as a good sign.

Before photos

As you can see I need this Mommy make over. I am going to Dr Wilberto Cortes in Houston Tx (I'm unsure how that other Drs name got on my profile) He told me that I had mostly skin and there for I couldn't get the ass I so desperately need and wanted. I tried to gain some weight however due to my sleeve surgery I was unable to. (5 pounds was it and I couldn't hold on to that ,outside of my women's week).id like to get implants with my breast lift but again because of all the skin he said I need to have the lift first and then in six months come back for implants if I wanted more volume. I also need my arms tucked and an inner thigh lift/lipo. basically I need it all. Dr Cortes suggested an hour glass Mommy make over which consist of Full Tummy Tuck,lipo of Flanks , full back & outer thighs in order to do the fat transfer to my hips. How I wish I had enough fat to transfer to my behind its hard to believe and to hear that I don't have enough fat? I was 243 the day of my sleeve weight loss surgery February 2012 and February 2014 I'm 180 so I don't really feel like or look like to myself that I don't have enough fat? So weird.I trust dr Cortes tho because of his results I've seen so I no it's best to go with what his experience dictates.im a little worried about how my hour glass shape is gonna look like with out any ass behind it. cute from the front and messed up from the side view? I don't want butt implants because it seems funny to be having to sit on them all the time. Breast implants mostly hang there you don't really have to use them everyday. My 40th birthday is Feb 13 so this is my gift to myself. I wish I could get a sooner date with him but he is booked solid. My surgery is 7 hours so it's harder to be able to fill in a cancellation since most his surgeries are 5 hours or less. Still looking for a sooner date tho I'm ready to get it ova and healed up. In the process now of getting all the vitamins I need in my system so I can be in optimal health before April 25. I'd like to order up my girdles but I'm afraid it maybe a waste of money since I'm so unsure of the size or type I'll need then.was looking at magic girdle website but I don't know which kind will be best .

Before

I'm a size 10 in a 36 d to dd bra I'm 5'7 180 to 185 lbs waist at belly button is 39in between belly & bra line 33in and my hips around my butt and under my current belly is about 43 and around my outer thighs is 46 in one thigh is 26 1/2 wow !oddie body measurements! My bust is 39 with my padded bra on.

My man is tripping!

I've been with the same man going on six years now we're not married however he told me he'd pay for a portion of my surgery. Now he was to gift me his part for my birthday tomorrow. He changed his mind? Having the money is not his issue. He says I don't need to look any better than I already do? Then he says I'm gonna start cheating if I get surgery? I should have never showed him Dr Cortes's before and after pics! I can pay for it on my own and will however that's gonna cut way down on shopping after my surgery. I know the sacrifice I'm making to have surgery will be well worth it. Him not helping is also putting back my second surgery with Dr Cortes if I need implants and thigh lift after my Mommy makeova. I just turned 40 thirty minutes ago & I'm on this site stalking Mommy makeova pictures! What a way to bring it in. I'm so upset with him I don't want to look at him. I don't want to go out for my birthday because that's a few hundred that I now have to put toward my surgery. Maybe I will leave his ass but it won't be because of my body looking better it will be because of his false promise to me : that he's been knowing I've been looking forward to for two years since I had my sleeve. So I'm just going to let him think I can't get it. I always make sure I have my own back anyway just in case of a situation like so. I can't wait to see the look on his face when out the blue I call him up and tell him I just got out surgery! Why is he tripping when I don't say anything to him when we out to dinner and he's looking back at a Cortes Doll! I guess he don't want nobody looking back at me?

Surgery Date Change

There was a cancelation so my new date is April 15th. Haven't posted for a while. My man passed March 9, 2014. Heart failure. Some think me going ahead with my procedure is not a good idea. I need something to lift my spirits,make me happy,take my mind off the fact that the man I was with for the last six years,the only Father my son knew as a Dad is gone. I wish he could have seen the results. I'm sure he would have been so jealous. I wish he understood how much I loved him and that I wasn't going to leave him no matter how much better my physical appearance turned out to be to others. My life is so different now. We weren't lea galley married so his family took every thing all his money cars etc and have treated my son and I as strangers. Well they did put my name in the obituary as his special friend even tho they spelled it wrong. They didn't include my son. He supported us for the last three years of our relationship and now he is gone and my life is not the same. We were to get legally married next year even tho he already considered me his wife. He use to say " in TX 7 years is common law so I may as well marry you next year & get your ass a ring, you already act like one of those housewives on T.V. anyway." Now he is gone. I miss his voice and dream of him every morning. So I'm hoping this surgery will bring me a new start, or at least help me move on. I miss him. I read my last post and it's so surreal.

3 day's till and I've just read very bad reviews for my Dr. : /

Wow I've been so busy that I haven't been able to update. I just read 4 hella bad reviews on Dr Cortez TT and that's what I'm scheduled for. I damn near want to cancel however I know that no Dr can be perfect 100% of the time. He seems to be on the money with 98% of his work. He did explain to me during my pre-op a couple weeks ago about skin texture and elasticity, and how no surgeon or surgery can change an individuals skin composition. I understand that. I trust his work and will go forward with him as my Dr. It will be better than what I have going on right now and I have faith that I will end up with the best results possible for my skin type. So I'm not fearful -I'm excited! I'm ready to be on the flat and lifted side! God is good so I'm rolling with that!

this shit hurts!

I don't no how ladies are getting up and out of bed . Day two and my son has to pull me up I can't sit up by my self at all.

1week post op laying down

First office visit drains removed and stitches removed around my nipples and replaced with steri strips

1week post op

More pictures

I don't want to talk about it

But here's the pictures I no you all want to see. Satisfied - would do it again - had a slight road bump tho- so my healing seems to be crawling. Dr Cortes has delivered so far so good, just waiting on the swell hell to go away
Until then I don't feel like I could give an review of something where I have yet to see the final product. That seems unfair because my emotions are running wild and I'm still getting to know my new body that's still changing weekly.

5 months

Sorry ladies I havnt been uodating. I just wanted to be healing and not stressing over every little detail by posting too much. So far I love my results. I have more self cofidence and I look better in my clothes. Which was my goal.(Not to look perfect) I have developed keiloids in some spots however I already knew I was prone to them. I havent been able to see Dr Cortes but I will try to this month. Maybe theres something he can do to help my keiloids. I look great in a swim suit! A two piece at that. I havnt worn a bra since my incisions healed lol.Im unsure if thats a good thing or bad. Im loving these perky tits! Its weird tho cuz my Mommy make-ova looks so good it makes the rest of my body flaws stand out.Like my thighs and arms look my age 40 and my back, tummy, and boobs look 25? I have lost about 10 to 15 pounds with the skin removal. I can tell Im still not completly healed.No pain but swelling and aches toward the middle of the day.Some weird burning sensation on my back area and sides if i lay in one spot for a minute then move. Developing scar tissue in a few places but all in all Im satisfied and would recommend Dr Cortes to others. The minor things I dont like dont compare nor come close to what I do like.

Scar Revision for Keloids & Minor Touch Ups

Well its been almost a year and a half. My breast formed an ugly keloid and my left nipple is little higher than right also need a small pocket of fat lipo on left hip and keloids removed from tummy tuck cut line.so Im going in on Sept 15th and let Dr Cortez do a little revision.Hes charging me about $1700 and hospital fee of $900 I really feel he shouldnt charge me to fix errors maybe just $500 to $1000 for his time however I LOVE my results so I have no problem tipping him !LOL,Dr Cortez has done a great job on me. Hes one of the best!

Revision today

Pain isn't near what it was the first. I haven't removed my garments yet so I will update the status of my keloids later. He also prescribed me a compound cream that comes in the mail. Any keloid people already know that it's a 60/40 chance they won't grow back. His new office is beautiful and waaaay more room for his clients to wait. Like I say if a business is constantly crowded food/bar/surgeon ///// then what they offered has got to be good!

Uneven Mess plus nerve pain

Sorry I'm just now updating. I wanted to give my revision with Dr Cortes at least 6 months as to not miss lead any one as well as be fair to Dr Cortes. Well long story short I went back for round 2 and came out looking like my body took ten steps backwards. Dr Cortez did the wrong area on me. He was suppose to fix my hip, side or whatever you want to call it ,where as you can see from the last pictures I posted before the revision with him was just a little dog ear and extra fat pocket. Well he lipoed one half of the front of my stomach and left it a lumpy bumpy hot mess. Totally uneven from under my breast area down to left side. Mind you he didn't touch my right side with lipo so that side is the way I liked it in the first place. He tried to restitch & cut my keloids however they came back no fault of his. The dog eat he forgot to do. So after surgery in his office after he removed the bandages I was upset that he didn't do my side he realized it as well and decided to cut me and see me right there that day in his office. I should have said no but I just desperately wanted it fixed and since I'm now living in FL the cost to return again for something he forgot was too much at that time Now 5 months after that office procedure I developed a bad infection inside my side area(please note my skin had already closed and healed) I went to emergency and they recommended a plastic surgen to fix what he did. I as well as the ER Dr thinks that the sutures he used I his office were either not sanitary or my body is just rejecting them? There is also a deep indentation in my tissue there that if you roll a pencil down my side it will sink into the hollow space? After I finished my antibiotics that's when the nerve pain started shooting down my outer thigh on that side all the way down to my ancle. Every night I have pain that keeps me awake and so hard to adjust my leg so I can get to sleep. He also was suppose to even my nipples by lowering one breast. The scar he left the second time around looks like I was butchered even tho I have a small keloid it seems he at least could have followed the same cut line. However that nipple is almost even with the other and he told me the scar would be different I just didnt expect it to not completely follow the previous cut.Sometimes it seems Drs try to blame weight gain on your issues however I asked the hospital what was my weight difference from first round and it was only 8 lbs so that wasn't the issue. This side area being so jacked up and my tummy uneven it's just depressing. What a waste of money and he charged me to fix his mistake? I read what I posted before on how I would have tipped him that fee but now in retrospect he ripped me off and fucked me off. I had to pay hospital but the other cost like hotels -rental cars -flights-paying all those same fees for an attendant to help me as well-eating out for two people daily those are the hidden cost. Then to top it off what he quoted me on the hospital which I paid upfront ended up being more after surgery? Now I'm getting a bill charging me more than the quote?Why, I don't know I havnt called them yet because of the stress of dealing with this hopefully temporary deformity. So I'm finishing my review with Dr Cortes because I have to have emergency in morning to remove those bad sutures he stitched in me in his office. So I took more pictures and a video tonight. From getting dropped at the hospital the first go round I really believe my whole left side is just messed up and will always have problems with that side. Then he cut me on that side in my opinion not properly and now more pain from nerve damage. But what can I do? The money I need to sue him & hospital I have to spend on reconstruction. Even with all that being said I would do it all ova again in search of a healthier body. And even I am shaking my head right now thinking to myself that's a damn shame.

Pictures

Here are my pictures from today April 26,2016 I will start another review on my next surgen next month. In the morning they surgen is just gonna cut my side to remove the sutures DrCortes sewed in me in his office and see if anything can be done about nerve pain. That my insurance will pay for but I still have about $1000 deductible. My hopefully final revision to even out my stomach area and do a fat transfer to that hollow point he left on my side and to even out my hips won't be until the end of May which I have chosen a Dr in Miami to do that. It seems like Dr Cortes would fix these issues for no fee however like I said there are hidden cost as well as he messed me up so bad last time I'm afraid to go back. So I would say if a Dr starts giving you excuses as to why he doesn't think you need a revision or acts as if it's not that bad that means that is the best that that particular Dr can do for you and if you still have him try to fix what you feel isn't correct but he feels is ok just go on to the next surgen. Maybe the next Dr can see on from the outside looking in a little better on how to improve on you? I don't know I'm just praying I can come up with the funds to get fixed.

More Pictures of the mess

How did he do surgery on wrong area? Some BS
1:04
How could he miss that big ass fat pocket on my side/hip?And my belly button is ugly now as before it was great now he liked stretched it out
In this video I'm pinching fat on one side right side as you can see as I get to left side nothing there to pinch it's very uneven and there are a couple fat pockets on upper stomach as well

More Pics 4-26-16

Forgot scar under breast pics

As you see two cut lines? I'm unsure why that's something I will have to get fixed when I come up with more money later first I have to get these hips fixed and stomach evened out and nerve pain taken care of.
Houston Plastic Surgeon