Vaser Lipo to Anterior/posterior Flanks (Love Hanldes)

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with Dr...

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with Dr. Sukkar and his entire staff! I am two weeks post op from Vaser lipo to the flanks (love handles) and extremely pleased with my results. I was back to work six days post op and started exercising at two weeks. From day one, I was treated like a VIP from all the employees and probably sent over 100 emails between myself and the patient coordinator, Jessica, regarding my surgery. I had to cancel the surgery initially and they were very supportive and respectful about it. I recently made the decision to go forward with the surgery and do not regret any part of it. Go like their facebook page for promotions, I got $1,000 off the surgery with a recent facebook promotion. Ruby is the massage therapist who takes care of you post op and she is amazing! Dr. Sukkar is one of the leading doctors in the nation for this procedure and constantly has patients traveling from out of state just to see him. The consult is completely free so if you have been considering plastic surgery I would highly recommend Dr. Sukkar.
Houston Plastic Surgeon