52, 2 Kids, Had Airsculpt Lipo at Elite Body Sculpture!! - Houston, TX

Liposuction is a big decision and it took me...

Liposuction is a big decision and it took me awhile to make up my mind. I knew I wanted to go to Elite because they are the best, but I live in North Carolina so it was quite a big decision to make! So glad I decided to book with the Houston location. I had lots of questions and seriously probably sent 100 emails to the patient care consultant. Her name is Channing and she's so helpful and nice. She's had the surgery herself and gave lots of helpful advice. She talked to me like I was her friend (or MOM haha) so I felt very at ease. I decided to book with Dr Vanik. I had read some great reviews on him and he didn't let me down! I flew in to Houston the night before my procedure and stayed at a hotel in the area. My apt was early morning and I was done a little after lunch. I did my full abdomen and arms. I ended up traveling alone which was fine. I woke up very sore the next day. They told me I would so I was expecting it. It feels like I went to a really hard Zumba class or something. WORTH IT! I am wearing clothes that haven't fit me in years! I am so excited and motivated to continue improving my look and results. I still have some swelling but it improves weekly. This was the best present I could have every given myself! After all these years, I deserve it! Definitely check out Dr Vanik and Elite Body Sculpture for lipo!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Vanik is very polite and competent. He made me feel comfortable through out the entire experience. He also checked on my numerous times after the procedure was complete. Very great doctor and happy I booked with him!