Abdominal Lipo, Flanks, Inner Thigh - Houston, TX

My job transitioned me home..Though I was greatful...

My job transitioned me home..Though I was greatful for the transition...within 6 months I gained massive weight. Im 5'9 197#.
Prior to gain I averaged 165#.
Ive decided on Dr. Patronella in Houston, Tx.
He is so calming attentive and realistic. Ive
been working out 4 days a week and
adjusting my diet..Im confident this will
benefit me since Im already working out.
Dr. Patronella has great reviews..no complaints etc.

last pre surgery visit

Had my last pre op visit today
i feel confident and assured about the surgery.
paid for surgery in full
i was given the above meds to begin taking.
i was also given my pain meds to fill ahead of time
my total cost included:
1 post op massage
pre op meds
1 house call post op with RN
All f/u visits
2 post surgery garmets
3% off for paying cash

3 days til surgery...WED

Im 3 days out... Im so nervous but excited. I pray that all goes well. Im following the treatment plan of pills given perfectly and will work out til the day before surgery. I went today to purchase a refill of tv dinners, water, etc. Ill be in touch soon.

the day after

Well i came through surgery ok..Thank the Lord....Pain kicked in before i got home good. But ive since got a better hold on it.. hydrocodone is helping..im layering it so pain cant creep in. Peeing and draining alot! Make sure you have old sheets for your bed and car. Aswell as MULTIPLE pairs of pj to get in and out of...you will bleed through a pair an hour. I was told to drink a gallon of water a day. I did 4 liters yesterday...for dinner i had chicken soup and crackers..lots of crackers...i started my Amica ( anti swelling med) yesterday. ABX and others will start today. Nurse due to visit today and my doc followup is Friday..will keep i posted! Oh yea my Meridia compression garmet not too bad..they gave me two

Day 4..post surgery

Well not much to report
im able to get into bed much better than first day post-op.
Im drinking gallon of water a day
My body seems to favor being bent over when i walk..as it hurts when i stand up straight.
Doing really well with diet
Showers feel the best as it soothes the constant itching
Pain is improving...Im down to 1 in the morning then 2 during bedtime..Hydrocodone

I will start walking outside tomorrow to gain my strength.
My next followup is in two weeks..my first massage is in 2 weeks aswell.

First Day of Walking

I got up today is min.pain and lots of energy.
i went to a local park and walked for about 15 min.
im encouraged by this,and will try and go again this afternoon
im taking my Arnica and looking foward to my first lymphatic massage in 2 weeks.

Post Op Update

I walked a mile today..it took me 35 min.. still have weeping in my inner thigh. The itching has subsided.
today was my last day for my ABX. this is also my first day off my pain meds..(and im doing pretty good)..
doing well with drinking my water..eating clean and moving...still optimistic!

day 7

walked a mile today drinking water eating clean here are some pics I couldn't give a good back shot or inner thigh. But here's what I have so far

day 7 pics. post op

Im concerned..i cant tell if he got enough off or if its swelling i see..maybe im over reacting

day 15....i think

Here are some updated photos
if you can look past the discoloartion around my midsection..then i think im coming along...

updated pics

2 week post op appt

I had my 2 week post op
and my 1st lymphatic massage...The massage felt sooooo good. It was suggested i get 3 more massages aswell as purchase a hand held massager for in between appts..
My 2week appt went well he ordered some fading creme for some smalll blemishes left at entry points. The bruises and scaring all gone thx to Arnica. Im so happy so far. Next appt in a month! I was given the ok to continue walking..Still tender with the inner thigh but better than what it was. Im totally off the hydrocodone.

Thats all for now

going on 3rd week pics...

If you can look past the dark shadowing that my phone produces...i think im improving...see below

down a compression size

I'm almost 1 month post op. I just went down from a 2XL to an XL..
Will have my second massage tomorrow..I'm excited...still eating clean, drinking water; up to a 2 mile walk and a short sprint.

1 month mark

New pics...please look past the dark shadowing
still drinking water
still walking
will start first full on workout next week
in thigh pain getting better
eating clean...no drinking
3rd massage scheduled for Friday
i hope i still lose inches on my stomach..my flanks are noticeably contoured by my Left side of abdomen..i dont know

Dr. Patronella did a great job. Even though its only been 2 weeks I am so excited. My self esteem goes up everyday. Dr. P has great bedside manner...you dont feel rushed or pushed into anything. His staff is great and the price is fair..Thx Dr.P