39 Year Old Male with Stuborn Abs Body Fat

After years of regular working out and staying in...

After years of regular working out and staying in shape, I always failed at getting rid of the stubborn body fat. Came across the ad for the Airsculpt Laser Liposculpture perform at Elite Body Sculpture in Houston Texas. Went in and met with Dr Calvin Jung MD and he explain the procedure to me and believed me to be an excellent candidate for this procedure. Dr. Jung was extremely polite and inviting and answered all of my questions. I had the nearly 3 hour procedure done 2 weeks ago and can already see positive results. Can't wait to see the definition in my abs continue to process over the next 3-6 months. I can finally see the end of my fight for a six-pack abs and thanks to Dr. Jung I am nearly there. Elite Body Sculpture, I would personally recommend to anyone.
Dr. Calvin Jung

Excellent doctor and very informed about the liposculture. Had all of my questions and concerns addressed and was very comfortable with making the decision to move forward with this expensive procedure.