Lip Lift - Houston, TX

I would never really smile when I would take...

I would never really smile when I would take selfies. Although I had perfect straight teeth, I felt like I did not have enough tooth show, whenever I would smile. I found Dr. Horndeski, and I was stunned by his lip lift reviews, and his before, and after photos. So I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Horndeski, and I was very impressed at first because he explained how other surgeons use the basic bull horn lip lift, but he uses his own technique. He was very skilled and told me how many millimeters he would remove to achieve the look I was going for. The day of the surgery, it went pretty well, except for the anesthesia needle it was pretty painful, but very worth it. During the procedure I did not feel anything, and it took about less than 30 minutes. When I was done I was able to go home right away. I was prescribed antibiotics and Vicodin for pain. Day 2 post op, my face started to get swollen. Day 7 post op, the swelling went all down. I am now 39 days post op and my lip does not feel numb anymore. I can smile, and laugh without any discomfort. I like my new smile, and lift.

Before & After