Kabella for Buffalo Hump - Houston, TX

I wanted to get Lipo for extra fat on back of neck...

I wanted to get Lipo for extra fat on back of neck. My highly respected surgeon, Dr Andrews here in Houston, recommended Kabella instead, so I had one viral injected. I had numbing cream and injections of lidocaine. When he injected the Kabella, it burned like the dickens. Now I'm in pain and it still burns. I will post my progress. First picture is post injections day one.

Day Two

Pain gone swellen down.

Day three

No pain at all. Swellen has gone down some. You can see from this angle the size of the area being treated.

One week

A little pain and tingling. Looks like it is working.

Two post injections

I am impressed.

24 Days Post 1st Injections.

Absolutely no pain, tingling left. My Family members noticed, thought I had lipo. Yeah, it works. Second injections in two weeks. Stay tuned.

2nd set of injections.

This series of shots hurt, took pain pill first day. This picture is day three after 2nd series. The doctor and staff were surprised it had reduced in size. Dr. Said instead of three series might be my last one. This picture still shows alot of swellen. But no pain, no headache.

Second set of injections, 10 days post.

I am not goungvto lie,this round has bothered me. Strings, headaches. Pain in shoulders. I am been using icy hot which helps alot. But the good news it works. It has reduced in size tremendously.

Before and After

Two series of injections. 5 weeks apart.
Dr. Andrews

Dr Andrews is a highly respected plastic surgeon, great bed side manner.