This is What Nearly 60 Can Look Like! - Houston, TX

I always knew I would get a face lift and finally...

I always knew I would get a face lift and finally did it. I will be 58 next month. Dr and his staff were great, staff at the facility were great and all in all I'm thrilled. Left side behind my ear incision is still a bit messy but everything else is healing up really well. I have a very delicate hairline which seems to have moved back a bit on the left side but Dr says it will settle down some. Even if it doesn't it's a side effect worth dealing with.

Incisions

My incisions continue to heal well, went out today with my hair pulled back behind me ears and the incisions running along my ears are completely gone.

Additional photos

At work yesterday,

3 weeks and couldn't be happier

Continue to improve, jawline is amazing and make neck is so smooth!!! Just do it ladies you won't be sorry

Four weeks out

Had to go today to get a some new head shots taken for a conference I'm speaking at in October and thought I would share with all of you how things are looking

Ran across another before shot the day before surgery

Just found this on my phone, I think I must have been trying to take a picture of something else and took myself instead. This is the DAY BEFORE my surgery which was July 16th.

Happy 58th Birthday to Me!

I'm about 8 weeks out and very happy with where things are. Incisions are healed nicely and swelling is almost all gone, I would say probably at 90% or so of where things will end up. Sometimes feel like PS could have gone a little farther to lift the jowls but all in all I'm very happy I did it, just wish I had done it a few years ago!

Some slack coming back

So I'm 8 months or so out and the wrinkly neck is coming back! Headed back to see Dr. A to see what can be done but this is not where I expected to be at this point. Going to see him on 3/23 will update after that chat.

Life is great!

So two weeks ago I saw Dr A. in the office for a revision on my neck. I'll confess getting the numbing shots its NOT fun but that goes pretty quickly. After that we laughed and talked and it was fine. Sutures out yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I could pass for 30!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Athre is straight forward no-nonsense and delivered what he promised