Sure Wish I'd Never Had This Done - Houston, TX

Dr. Hsu performed an upper and lower eyelid lift...

Dr. Hsu performed an upper and lower eyelid lift on me. He took way too much skin so that I now have ectropion (my bottom lids flop away from my eyeballs), and lower lid retraction (my bottom lids droop way down below where they should be). Because of this, I cannot completely close my eyes. Not only does this look completely monstrous, my eyes are constantly red and irritated because I can't blink properly. This is a complete nightmare that will require another very expensive surgery by an oculoplastic surgeon to repair what Dr. Hsu did to my eyes. If you need eye surgery, please learn from my horrible mistake and go to an oculoplastic surgeon.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hsu would never admit that he made a mistake, and continually kept saying "It's looking better!". It's not looking one bit better, trust me. I have stopped seeing Dr. Hsu and gone to an oculoplastic surgeon who is experienced in fixing other plastic surgeons' mistakes. Sure wish I'd gone to the oculoplastic surgeon in the first place.