Best Doctor for Liposuction: Dr. Patrick W. Hsu - Houston, TX

I recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy but...

I recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy but face many of the post pregnancy issues new moms go through. Though I was working out regularly (well as much as a new mom has time to) I still have trouble getting rid of the extra weight in my midsection and thighs. I was previously against plastic surgery, but the inability to return to my pre-pregnancy shape was really affecting my personality... could have been partly due to the post-pregnancy hormones as well. Haha

After consulting with a number of friends, I decided to look into minor liposuction surgery to help out the process. I was referred to Dr. Hsu by a friend of mine who researched all of the plastic surgeons in Houston and elected to have her breasts done by him. She had nothing but praises so I decided to go with her recommendation. Everything was as expected. The consultation was warm and informative and the staff was extremely friend. Dr. Hsu answered all of my questions thoroughly and did not try to push additional surgeries onto me like I've heard many other doctors tend to do. The lipo surgery was quick and the recovery time was short with no side effects. I'm extremely pleased with my results and together with my usual workout routine, I'm happy to say that I have my pre-pregnancy body back. I would recommend Dr. Hsu and Memorial Plastic Surgery to those searching for a professional and talented doctor in Houston :)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hsu & his staff were really courteous and helpful during my surgery time. They made me feel very comfortable with the decision to have a liposuction procedure done.