Butt Implants 300cc

Two weeks ago I set up a consultation with Dr....

Two weeks ago I set up a consultation with Dr. Cortes. I read reviews on another site where women said that they had to wait a while to speak with Dr. Cortes, because of this I double checked with the receptionist to get a good idea of how long the wait would be ahead of time. This way I would know if I would need to take additional time off work for the appointment. The lady at the front told me to be prepared to wait an hour, and no longer than an hour and a half to be in and out the door.

When I arrived at 12pm for my appointment, the waiting room was full of people who had already been there for several hours, and were complaining. I decided to go ahead and wait it out, after all, the receptionist assured me of the time it would take. I was called into the back at 1:45 I was excited thinking that the wait was finally over. Boy was I wrong! The nurse asked me to change and told me that Dr. Cortes would be in shortly. I sat in the room watching the time go by for an additional hour. By then, I was fed up so I asked the nurse how much longer, she said that I was next. A few minutes later I heard Dr. Cortes and was sure he was coming to consult with me. However, I wasn't really next. He went into another room and started with another patient. I never did get my consult with Dr. Cortes. I was out of time, so I had to leave. I just wish the receptionist would have been honest with me upfront, so I could have taken the entire day off work in preparation. If you are going in for a consult, be prepared to wait a looooong time!

Butt Implants W/ Dr. Carlos Fuentes 300cc

Okay, here it goes. I had my butt implant with Dr. Fuentes yesterday. It is now day 1 post opp, I'm staying at the recovery boutique inside the Cos-Med facility. Pain is uncomfortable, but bearable . Overall I had a pleasant experience, however, the verdict is still out on the finalienable result. What do you guys think?

1 Week Post Op

Its been 1 week since my surgery, and I got my drains out today. It was also the first time I saw myself in full body mirror. I'm super excited, and I'm very happy with my results!!! I'm just anticipating the day where there is no more discomfort.

Before Photos

11 Days Post Op

This is the first day I haven't taken any pain medication, this is great; I was starting to feel like a drug addict. Although still very sore, I consider this a major victory!

16 Days Post Op

My recovery is going smoothly, still sore and stiff, but no pain and feeling better each passing day. I flew home at 14 days post op, my trip was manageable thanks to my boppy pillow, and the wheelchair assistance I requested at the airport.

5 Weeks Post Op

Today marks 5 weeks post surgery, and I'm doing great! I would say I feel about 90 percent healed, and I expect to be at a 100% very soon. I'm so blessed that I haven't incured any complications along the way.

If you're thinking about getting the surgery I would definitely suggest giving yourself the time your body needs to recover. Everyone's different, but I scheduled a month off for recovering. If you can't do a month, I would suggest a minimum of 3 weeks. I started driving and running errands during week 4 w/ my Boppy pillow for added support. Today I drove without it and I was fine.

11 Months Post Op

It's been almost a year since my surgery, and my recovery has continued to go smoothly. My implants definitely feel like they've dropped a bit. I still have the scar from my drains and incision. My only regret is that I didn't go bigger, my butt doesn't feel as big as I would like after all the swelling went down.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Fuentes has been all-around wonderful! He and his staff are complete professionals! I felt nothing but comfortable and cared for. He has always taken the time to return all my emails promptly, and answer all of my questions honestly. I give Dr. Fuentes my highest recommendation.