Breast Lift, Liposuction & Fat Grafting W/ Dr. Mentz - Houston, TX

I'm a 40+ year old mother, short in stature with...

I'm a 40+ year old mother, short in stature with no hips and badly in need of a breast lift. I met with several doctors over the past year before finally choosing Dr. Mentz and I'm extremely happy with my decision. I'm only one day post op, yet I can already see excellent results. I am eager to see the final results once all swelling subsides over the next few months.

Before Pictures

I'm still very swollen & aching... I've started drinking lemon water and it has helped a little. I will post pics without garments once the swelling subsides a little. The swelling in my abdominal area is atrocious.

1 week post op

Can hardly wait for a body massage

Reply to island girl

Hi ! Yes, I'm very pleased with my results! Dr. Mentz did a fabulous job! Some of the swelling has subsided but I have about 30% more to go before final results materialize. He did an amazing job with contouring and my waist is soooooooooooooo small!! I will post some pics soon without garments. Dr. Mentz is so considerate and talented. I could never imagine going to anyone else. For those of you who posted comments about having to wait too long in his lobby, you need to be patient. Dr. Mentz takes his time with his patients which is more important that when your health, body, and are on the line... To answer your question regarding payment, the amount that I paid was very reasonable & comparable to or less than other surgeons of his caliber. One of his partners performed a procedure on me a few years ago and I wasn't pleased, so Dr. Mentz compensated some for it.

Breast Lift With Mentz

Obvious (expected) swelling in both breasts, yet much more visible bruising and swelling in left. I am severely swollen at the moment (3 weeks post op) and EXTREMELY uncomfortable! Once some swelling subsides, I will post more up-to-date pics of all areas.

Loving my breast lift and NO IMPLANTS with tiny waist!

I am now 3 weeks PO. Swelling cannot subside quickly enough... But, even with swelling, I'm loving my new boobies. They're round and perky, yet most importantly, NO implants!!

9 weeks PO Breast Lift

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give my current condition as an 8. There's some asymetry present and the upper pole fullness has dissipated along with the swelling. The scars look absolutely marvelous! They are barely visible. Please let know your thoughts. Thank you

10 Weeks PO breast lift

Healing well... Scars look spectacular... Some asymetry that I'd like to address later. Beginning to develop a more natural shape
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mentz attentively listened to my needs during our consultations. I never felt rushed nor pressured; Dr. Mentz did not attempt to oversell his services. His staff (especially his surgical facility) were kind and professional. Although, I am swollen & bruised, Dr. Mentz's work is clearly exceptional! I have already referred to 2 close friends to him. Despite swelling, I already see fantastic results! Dr.Mentz has given me a natural looking hourglass figure, which is exactly what I requested. My breasts (although boob one is slightly more swollen than the other) look terrific. I have upper pole fullness, and I hope it remains after the swelling diminishes. My liposuctioned areas (abdomen, axila, and back) look superb and my hips are very nicely sculpted. So far, my only regret is not having Dr. Mentz perform my procedures much sooner!