33 Y.o. 5 Kids Much Needed Breast Lift with Implant - Houston, TX

I am a mother of 5 children. I breast fed all 5 of...

I am a mother of 5 children. I breast fed all 5 of them. I am 5'2", my whole life I weighed in the 120"s but after college and my last two kids I was up to 215 lb. So I went to a weight lose clinic and got down to 150. I had so much loose skin in my stomach area. I decided to go to Dr. Wilberto Cortes for the tummy tuck after reading his review and watching his videos on how he does fat transfer to the hips with the tummy tuck. December 2014 I Got the hourglass tummy tuck. After I healed I realized how much I really feel back in love with my body. I was happy with my torso but my breast were saggy and felt empty. So I went back to Dr. Cotes for the wonder breast lift with 500 cc saline implants. I absolutely love my results I honestly could have never imagined looking this good. I have amazing curves that I never had my whole life. I truly feel like a whole new woman. I would totally suggest him to anyone he is very experienced in his craft.

Pics before and after

More pics to come

More pics of before and after

More pic please ask questions happy to answer

Full Body Pic After mommy makeover Dr . cortes

l had the hourglasstummy tuck 2yrs later got the wonder breastlift I LOVE MY RESULTS! Dr.Cortes gave me back my life.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled and experienced doctor. Good at assessing the body and knowing how to shape and blend to obtain great curves.