28 Years Old, No Children, Unhappy with Breast - Houston, TX

I was recommend to Dr Steely from a friend who had...

I was recommend to Dr Steely from a friend who had a similar procedure. The first thing I noticed was the friendly staff, clean office and hardly any wait. There was no consolation costs which made it very helpful. The staff was so friendly and the customer service was much higher then any other consultation I had went to. I felt very comfortable and felt my concerns were addressed. I was given a huge packet of information which I liked because I like to know all the details before doing something of this cost and having a major surgery. I was able to schedule the surgery within 2 weeks. I was scared but felt very comfortable. It was not like a usual hospital setting but very private. The nurses were nice and made me feel comfortable which was very important and comforting to be in good hands. The surgery went fine and I was home the same day. The doctor called to check on me and helped ease any concerns I had making sure everything i felt was normal. I am beyond pleased with the outcome. Ive gotten many compliments and one of my friends is already scheduled in for a similar surgery.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Steely is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. He listens to your concerns makes makes suggestions on what you want. His assistant Cindy is also so kind and helpful and helps with whatever you need. The cost was higher then I had expected but I wanted to be sure to choose someone who made me feel safe, realistic and I could get ahold of anytime for questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr steely if you are looking for any type of cosmetic surgery.