375 cc moderate plus profile SILICONE**

My PS suggests to go 350-375cc silicone moderate...

My PS suggests to go 350-375cc silicone moderate plus profile under the muscle. I need advice on which one to choose, I'm quite small: 5'1 101 lbs petite framed but i have a nice amount of breast tissue considering my size. I want 350cc only bc i think 375 will look to big on me, but i don't want to regret not going bigger. the photo of the BA is my ideal of 'natural'. is it possible for me to achieve that look considering the photos i provided. what implant cc should i go with? Also will the implant look over with the type of areolae that i have? they are already pretty big which honestly i don't mind i love my big areolas but id like them to stay proportionate to the implant.
sorry for all the worries I'm just very anxious, my surgery is 1 week from now.

1st day post-op

The is 1st day post op. Very sore but so far everything is going smooth

3rd day post-op

3rd day post-op absolutely loving them. I like that they don't look like round soccer balls

Yay, almost 2 weeks post op!!

Day 12 almost 2 weeks post op. My left upper breast (your right) has been numb, I feel like I pulled a muscle right beneath my armpit. However they are healing the way I pictured they would. When I wear loose shirts u can't tell i even got them done. Any suggestions on some good bras beside Victoria secret?
I feel like I need to work out,has anyone else felt like your bodies unbalanced? My breasts are bigger than my bum :(

21 Yrs Old 375 Cc Silicone Mod Plus

If you are considering a breast augmentation, Dr. Sukkar is they way to go. His staff are very welcoming and friendly as well as him. They understood what I wanted and made me feel comfortable, which may be hard to find. The first surgeon i consulted with wanted to give me a lift, however Dr. Sukkar said it was not necessary, I had mild differences with my breasts and now they are more similar than ever before. I could not have asked for a better result. Glad I got a second opinion!

Loving my breasts 3 MONTHS POST OP. 375 cc silicone mod plus

*read caption. plus, you will notice my left breast (your right), has slight asymmetry compared to the other, this is my fault. LADIES: the first 3 weeks of your healing process, continue to liE on your back, or else your implant will open the pocket more to the side. at least from my experience. however, that breast has always had tighter skin and difference with the other- they are sisters, not twins.

that also come with a more natural look, in my eyes. perfection is not natural.

375 cc moderate plus silicone

with a shirt on

Loving my breasts

loving them

Loving my new look

Loving my new look , barely noticeable I got them done.

can't believe I'm already at 3 months

still needs to drop, cant believe I'm only 3 months post op. my left breast is healing slower

in a bra

in a bralette, no padding. I find that bras make them look bigger

does it look obvious I had a boob job?

love the way they look in this shirt
I'm currently in the middle of trying to be discrete about them, but also wanting to show them off. have any of you felt the same way? people judge women with any cosmetic surgery harshly.
also, do you tell guys your dating in the beginning or wait until the question arises? (that they are fake) I really hate the word fake sorry.

8 months post op!!!

wow where has the time flew? 8 months post op feels great, they are definitely falling into the natural shape of my breast and feeling softer than ever. happy healing! xoxo

375 cc silicone mod plus smooth round

8 months!

10 months post op!!

my new breasts are life like, i have truly adjusted with them and accepted that this is my new body???? could not be happier
most people cannot guess that they are implants, only questionable because im so petite.
oh yes ive always had large areolas hehe >.

video update on "jiggly-ness"

this is the 10 month mark on their firmness, with a slight jiggle to them. im a little self conscious on how they sag but i guess this makes them more natural.
can anyone relate to this? do they get even more soft over time??
Houston Plastic Surgeon