Waited for Them to "Settle"...BOTCHED Surgery and Surgeon REFUSES to Help Unless I Pay MUCH MORE $. Houston, TX

I was a C cup naturally. I wanted a slight lift...

I was a C cup naturally. I wanted a slight lift and implants (2 cup sizes higher) The 1st surgery didn't take well and I began to get a contracture. I also was not pleased that after the swelling went down I was still in the same C cup bras (glad I didn't toss them)! So, I waited about one year per recommendation to have them "fixed" end result in heavy scars, botched surgery and breasts that are so unbearable I myself can't stand to look at them. I wish I could release the name of this physician so everyone can know not to trust or take his word...he sure tricked me. I have to live with this and it's awful in so many ways.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

At first...great bedside manner... the minute I became a "problematic patient"...It was as if I was in a nightmare...sadly I'm living this everyday. He had the nerve to tell me I should have never wrote a bad review about him in the past... Now, I'm stuck like this and his way of "fixing" it is sending me an estimate for a "new job". He placed my old infected implants right back in my body during the second surgery...I had NO idea that was the case and when I told him I was having problems and I really needed him to look at them, I was told the soonest I could come in was 6 months. Yet, I've never seen more that one person in the waiting room...and I believe she was their for laser treatment.