Very Active 35 Yr Old Mother of Two Boys -Houston, TX

I spent months deciding to do this. I did not...

I spent months deciding to do this. I did not want big boobs! I play tennis and I did not want them effecting my activity at all. It was just time for me to fill my boobs back up after nursing two boys. I went in to see Dr. Boutros about 6 months before having it done. After the visit I decided to wait. Then bathing suite season started to come around and I was not filling out my swimsuits. There was a concave area above my breast. That is what finally got to me. Also, before having my kids I was a 34C and when I had them I went all the way up to a 38 DDD. YIKES! Well, I lost all my baby weight and more and I think a ton of it was in my boobs. That is why I did it. Dr. Boutros answered all of my questions. Even the silly ones. Meg his nurse was great about answering my emails and I was able to see pictures of other patients at his office. The big struggle I had was on the size. Dr. Boutros first suggested 300cc and said with my body type I would have no problems with 325cc's even. I was scared so I was thinking 250cc. Over six months I debated and debated size. Finally, I printed off pictures of boobs I liked and showed them to him. He told me the pictures that I was showing him were 300-350's. So, I decided to go with his original suggestion of 300cc's under the muscle. I am really glad I listened to him but man did I obsess over making that decision. I was suggested him after I noticed a friend of mines boobs that looked awesome. For about three weeks I kept asking myself, are those real? Finally I asked her and she was more than happy to tell me all about him and even about some of his other clients that I knew but I did not know that they had had work done. He is great.

Before and After

The first picture was from last summer and the current one is 6 weeks after surgery. I am happy. I have started working out again. I started slow because my pecs have always been tight and they really are now. At four weeks, I started hitting 15 minutes a day. (I could get no pop on the ball) Week 5 I upped it to 30 minutes a day and there was a drastic change in pace and pop on the ball. I am know at 6 weeks. I played my first set and won 6-0. Yay!

Well, I got them removed.

Yep, that is right. They looked great but they did not feel great. I would get twinges at night while sleeping and I started getting headaches and neck pain. I was sad to let them go bc they really looked great but they were just not for me
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He spends a ton of time with you on your first visit. He takes the time to answer your questions. He had no problem that I waited so long btw having the first consult and the surgery. Infact, when I came in the second time for pre-op he said, "Lets just start all over." He was really patient.